[FW-1] Connect Control

Hi Lads,
I'm trying to configure the connect control feature with Fw1 NG FP2 for
server load balancing.
I understand there are two modes: "http" and "other". Acording to the
manual, the type 'other' performs the balancing thing using NAT. So I
configured the logical server object with my public IP, set the group of two
servers with a private IP (didn't configure static nat on either of them as
I supposed the logical server does that).
But it just doesn't work.

Any ideas or guides on that?...

Thanks a lot.

Leonardo Boulton

Network Security Engineer
CyberTech Projects
web:    www.cybertechprojects.com
email:  [email protected]
phone:  (cel:    (msn id: [email protected]
Caracas, Venezuela