[FW-1] VPN Client

Hey all,

I have a question regarding VPNs. I want to force the use of VPNs for
connections that are initiated from within the DMZ to my internal private
network. These connections are of course services, not humans.

My question: is there a VPN client that would allow for a process to setup a
VPN with the firewall to secure the connection and authenticate the source?
The VPN would have to be setup with the firewall, not the other end of the
service. The main goal is to secure the connection and authenticate either
the source (server) or process that talk through the VPN.

If this is not clear enough, please ask questions.

Thanks for your input,
Michel