[FW-1] Encrypt is not a choice under ACTION column.

Hi,

I am configuring a VPN link using a local Checkpoint NG FP2 on Nokia IP330
and IPSO 3.5-FCS7.  The remote gateway is Nokia IP330 using Checkpoint 4.0.

When creating VPN rule between local_net and remote_net, I have problem
because under ACTION column, there was no selection for "Encrypt".  I was
told by reseller to use "Accept" instead.  But when I trouble-shoot using
log viewer, I don't see the packets encrypt when they try to leave the local
gateway.

Can you tell me what I need to do to encrypt?

Thanks

Alex