[FW-1] Consulting about firewall logs

Hello everybody,

I have some doubts regarding firewall logs. It has been a long time since I left checkpoint firewalls....
What are the following files for?

ela_<seems a date>_<seems a code>.log
ela_<seems a date>_<seems a code>.logptr

Can I remove them without trouble? What are the other *.alog, *.logptr, *.alogptr.
I am asking about them because they utilize a big amount of the disk partition, and I wanted to remove them.
My policy rulebase does not have account tracking. Only short and long tracks. And I only use user authentication.

Thanks in advance

Fabiola Mayorca