Re: [FW-1] Advice required. Design of a fw architecture

Perhaps I haven't explained it correctly. I don't mean the firewall to
deal with vlan. I left this work to the switch. The firewall is supposed
to have a different interface for each vlan.
In this case, I don't think the firewall has to known about vlan
tagging.  Am I missing something?

Regarding Nokia, I've discard them mainly for price and also because I
don't like very much black boxes. Is there any advantage in them?

Greetings.

--
A n u s k a     A r a g � n
Servicio Inform�tico              e-mail: [email protected]