From: <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 10:12 AM
Subject: Re: [FW-1] AW: [FW-1] Patch NG FP2 SMTP Security Server problem
ESMTP Mimesweeper

This is the socalled EHLO bug.

This hotfix for SMTP security server (including hotfixes for HTTP) is now
available off Check Point download site
(http://www.checkpoint.com/download) for customers with a software
subscription.

Regards,
Nicolai Andersen

                      Arno Hechenberger
                      <[email protected]>                         To:
[email protected]
                      Sent by: Mailing list for                  cc:
                      discussion of Firewall-1                   Subject:
[FW-1] AW: [FW-1] Patch NG FP2 SMTP Security Server problem ESMTP
                      <[email protected]
Mimesweeper
                      kpoint.com>

                      16-09-2002 09:07
                      Please respond to Mailing list for
                      discussion of Firewall-1

Hi !

You need to open a Call at Checkpoint then you will get the patch! We've
done so and about two month later (just now) we got it !
We have found another problem in conjunction with the http Proxy. There is
lso a fix available at Checkpoint.

Greetings
Arno

-----Urspr�ngliche Nachricht-----