Von: Patrick Coomans [mailto:[email protected]]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. August 2002 12:02
Betreff: [FW-1] Patch NG FP2 SMTP Security Server problem ESMTP Mimesweeper

Hi,

I have Solaris 8 with CP NG FP2 at a customer site and they are unable to receive email from companies who have Mimesweeper.

I found on the internet http://www.mimesweeper.com/support/technotes/notes/1186.asp
that a patch is currently available for NG on SOlaris, but I cannot find this patch anywhere.

Anyone?

Thankx,
Patrick