[FW-1] NG-FP2 and SMTP

Title: NG-FP2 and SMTP

Hi All,

We're having some problems with SMTP.

I'm not entirely sure that the problem is with the fw, but anyway:

We use a security server object for outbound mails, that matches " {*@ourdomain* ; *@ourotherdomain* } "

General mail works fine, but we seem to have attachments above ~1Mb. They never reach the destination, and we never see an NDR....  the odd thing is the fw log shows the mail leaving us... our size limits on our mail server and firewall are much higher.

Any clue?

Regards

Stuart Carrison
Senior Technical Support Analyst
ScrewFix Direct LTD

Screwfix Direct Ltd
Registered Office:
Houndstone Business Park
Yeovil
BA22 8RT

Registered in England Number 3006378

BUY ONLINE NOW at http://www.screwfix.com

This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information. Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions or comments are personal to the writer and do not represent the official view of the company.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system.  Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person.

Thank you for your co-operation.

intY has scanned this email for all known viruses (www.inty.com)