[FW-1] Session Authentication

Hello,

I have two group of session authentication (eg. Staff and Management) on my
Nokia Firewall.
The following rulebase:
1. Firewall_Object  My-Network     fw1_snauth      Accept
2. MgmtSess         Any       Any        SessionAuth
3. StaffSess        Any       http, https     SessionAuth

The second rule (Management Group) is work, but the third rule (Staff
Group) isn't work.
Any assistance suggestions are greatly appreciated.

thanks,
-jamal-

PS. My Nokia : IP330 (Checkpoint NG FP1)