[FW-1] Periodically can't connect to Log viewer...

Good Day All,

I am using NG policy manager with 4.1 nodes. Haven't had any problems until
recently. I am able to connect to the policy editor and the System status
but periodically i get the error "connection cannot be initiated. please
check if the server is up and running" when trying to connect to the log
viewer. The error occurs on other clients as well that try to connect. I
have tried restarting the the policy server and the client i am using
without immediate success. After a day or so I am able to connect again.

If anyone can provide me with some insight as to what is causing this it
will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Neville J. C. Gordon