[FW-1] Need Help for NAT

Hi Folks,

I have Web Server with unvalid(private) IP Address at DMZ, and a valid IP
address.
I have followed the instructions in manual for setting NAT.
- create LOCAL.ARP (c:\winnt\fw1\4.1\state\) containing "arp -s [valid IP]
[MAC Address of phisical NIC WebServer]"
- add routing address for valid IP Address to unvalid IP Address.
- create network object for WebServer at DMZ, then WebServerValid with Valid
IP address.
- add rule for network translation, every request to WebServerValid
translate to WebServerDMZ. The other way response from WebServerDMZ
translate from WebServerValid.

But after all, when i restart my FW. Why Firewall didn't recognize
LOCAL.ARP? When i command 'arp -a' result is none.
And NAT doesn't work?

Any thoughts or ideas to solve this problems?

My FW1 running on WinNT 4.0

Thanks in advance,
Agung E Setyobudi

---