Re: [FW-1] Weird issues with VPN / SecuRemote on NG FP1

My apologies if this is a stupid question, but why would you want to
run Citrix within a VPN tunnel?  Citrix has built in encryption.  With
a properly configured Citrix server you have access to all internal
services.  Seems kinda like putting something in a Fed Ex envelope
then putting it in a box to mail parcel post.

comments anyone?

Hal