Sent: Tuesday, 03 September, 2002 08:19 p
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Shealth rule

Hi Ray,
Enable the Stealth rule which should look like this:
Any    Firewall Object    Any    Drop/Reject
Enable it by saying Accept in the Action field AND Put a rule as follows:
Telnet Machine    Firewall Object    Telnet    Accept
But I'll advice you not to use Telnet in such a scenario (as this will open a security hole in your network) instead use the remote GUI client feature to log onto the Nokia Firewall.

Regards,

Alok Mohan Gupta