[FW-1] SMTP Header missing

Hi,

     I have checkpoint firewall running on IPSO341 and have got secure smtp enabled. Part of header for all my smtp incoming mails is missing. The missing part of the header is "Mail accepted the by our firewall from the internet domains", Hence I don't have the information from the mail client that when the firewall accepted the mail from internet. I can check in firewall log viewer, but I want to check the same information from mail client.  Do I need to configure anything explicitly? I had this information whilst using my old firewall which was on Solaris.

Thank you very much for the help in advance.

-Srinivas B.

This message is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify [email protected] immediately. You should not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the author's own and may not reflect the views and opinions of Wilco.