Re: [FW-1] : SecureClient failed to communicate with Policy Server NG : upda te ?

Christian,

I asked the nokia support and here is the answer : just a libary to add
manually. here are the commands to enter on the nokia box.

nokia[admin]# cpstop
nokia[admin]# amon_config cpstatdll add polsrv /opt/CPdtps-50-02/lib
polsrvstatagent
nokia[admin]# cpstart

Now your policy server should be connected !

Regards
Nabil