[FW-1] Overlapping encryption domains problem!

Hi everyone!

I have a problem with overlapping encryption domains which I simply don't
understand.

The setting is the following:

2 Clusters each made up of 2 nodes running FW-1 NG-FP1 & Stonebeat 3.0
1 Management console (FW-1 NG-FP1 too) which manages BOTH clusters.

This is no MEP configuration, each cluster gives access to a different
network.
The problem is that if I create a domain encryption for each network and
select "Exportable for Securemote" in the topology of both clusters I can't
add any site to my Securemote clients because I get the "Overlapping
encryption domain" error on my client.

If I deselect "Exportable for Securemote" on one of the gateways there is no
longer an Overlapping domain error but the cluster in which I have
deselected the option no longer works. My client no longer tries to encrypt
traffic sent to that network.

I know that FW-1 includes all interfaces from each node in the encryption
domain when I select "Exportable for Securemote" and that is why I get the
"Overlapping encryption domain" error. I could change for example the sync.
networks on one cluster but I can't change the network through wich _both_
clusters talk with my management console! I don't understand why Checkpoint
designed Encryption Domains like this... is my configuration not possible?

I know I could end up creating a users.C file by hand but distributing that
to mi Securemote clients would be a pain, is there no "correct" way to set
up this configuration?

Thank you very much!
Mat�as Bevilacqua Trabado.