From: Bruno Nilo Santiago Silva [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2002 6:51 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Websense UFP Integration

Hi,

We encountered problems integrating Websense with Checkpoint FW-1 SecurePlatform FP2. There was no problem after we activated URL verification. But after a while (4 to 5 hours) the internet access started to be slow and many pages weren't accessable anymore, nor categroized. Sending back an error-message to the firewall: "FW: Access Denied". The firewall reacts normally after executing the commands cpstop and cpstart.

Someone can help me?

Thanks,
Bruno Silva

---