[FW-1] FW to FW VPN Question

Title: FW to FW VPN Question

Hi all,
Question,
In a FW to FW vpn connecting as follows (LAN to LAN), how can I force all traffic through the vpn tunnel...in other words how do I avoid the local default route taking precedence over and routing encrypted traffic out the local ISP connection.

Remote Office:  DSL connection to the internet and Checkpoint Firewall  (Local Default Route is the FW which defaults to the local DSL connection)

Central Office:   Several T1s to the internet  and Checkpoint Firewall

All FWs are running Checkpoint NG FP2 using the same internal address space

We can create a rule to encrypt all traffic (local encryption domain to remote encryption domain) but local internet connections etc., still get routed out the local DSL link. We don't want any split tunneling happening at the remote site.   Is it possible to make the rulebase action happen before the routing decision?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Matt.