[FW-1] NG FP3 - clientless VPN

Hello All.

Does anyone have detailed info on the new clientless VPN feature that will be available in FP3?  I've read about it at a high level but can't find enough detail to answer my basic question: "Is the clientless VPN a complete replacement for SecuRemote?"  Really what I want to know is if non-web applications will be able to use the SSL vpn session to talk to various servers on my network (ie. Lotus Notes, SQL apps with C++ front-ends, file server access, etc).

thanks,
Gary