[FW-1] Help please: VPN failover not working

Hi everyone... this one is complicated hope there's any guru out there with
a little of time.

I'm having difficulties with VPN failover with a 2 node cluster with
checkpoint FW-1
and Stonebeat.
When I try to set one of the nodes offline I get an error: "encryption
failure: Packet is
dropped as there is no valid sA"

FW-1 version: Check Point VPN-1(TM) & FireWall-1(R) NG Feature Pack 1 Build
51129
Stonebeat version: 3.0 (Build 3031) + SP1 + HF 1-5
OS: Solaris 8 32b
Identical nodes.
Identical software on management station.

I thought that there was a problem with sync but nodes seem to sync well.
Failover of
standard sessions works ok.
I then thought that there was a problem syncing only the SA but I used "vpn
tu" command
on both nodes and both IKA SAs and IPsec SAs are the same on both nodes of
the cluster...
so it seems that SA info IS really getting synced correctly.

I see the followng errors on the messages log file on the nodes when trying
to failover:

Aug 28 12:33:09 cerberuse1 fw: [ID 899376 kern.notice]
post_sync_outbound_sa_tab: added dummy entry for LS
Aug 28 12:34:07 cerberuse1 fw: [ID 340482 kern.notice] ERROR:
del_outbound_spi_from_msa: could not get msa kbuf
Aug 28 12:34:07 cerberuse1 fw: [ID 999858 kern.notice]
fwipsec_free_outbound_SA: failed to delete from MSA
Aug 28 12:34:07 cerberuse1 fw: [ID 271080 kern.notice]
decrement_MSPI_ref_count: could not get kbuf for mspi 0
Aug 28 12:34:07 cerberuse1 fw: [ID 855040 kern.notice]
fwipsec_free_outbound_SA: ref count error

Seems to me there's a problem managing SA information on fw kernel but I am
at a total loss as to
how this could be fixed.

One other clue which maybe helps is the following list of SPI's obtained
with "vpn tu" command:

ALL IPSEC SA