Re: [FW-1] Nokia and NG FP2 [Log-crit] errors

It is not the same error, but Nokia has a new bootmgr to handle a different memory issue when there is more than 512 MB.

It MAY resolve your problem though I believe you will want to upgrade to 3.5fcs8 as the new boot manager has not been tested with earlier versions.  Also, it is NOT the same bootmgr that normally comes with 3.5fcs8.  Reference the web page and/or the nokia tac for the file.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 1:03 PM
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Nokia and NG FP2 [Log-crit] errors

Hi I have the same messages but my server stay with out rebooting.

Sent: Miércoles, 28 de Agosto de 2002 12:37 p.m.
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Nokia and NG FP2 [Log-crit] errors

All,

            I have a problem with a pair of Nokia IP650 ipso 3.5 fcs7 running NG fp2. In the nokia logs I get the following error messages.

[LOG_CRIT] kernel: FW-1: hmem_extend: hash memory extended by 1572864 bytes in 1 pool

[LOG_CRIT] kernel: h_slink: table is full

[LOG_CRIT] kernel: fwconn_chain_get_something: fwconn_chain_get_type failed

[LOG_CRIT] kernel: vpnconn_get_entry_type: fwconn_chain_get_type failed

[LOG_CRIT] kernel: FW-1: fw_conn_inspect: fwconn_chain_lookup failed

These messages appear for a couple of minutes then FW-1 deamon stops responding and/or the Nokia reboots. Any insight as to what could cause this and/or how to fix it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason Jernigan

Primus

Make a PrimusTalk PC to Phone call today!

Go to http://www.iprimus.net to learn more.