[FW-1] secure client problem

Hi,
I try to do a secureclient connection to a Nokia IP 530 NG FP2 and it
doesn't work ...
When i first create a new site (the nokia vpn gateway) on the client, it
works. Then i try to connect and download and it failed (timeout due
apparently to the fact that the policy server does not respond)
On the status manager everything is ok (connected) except policy server with
"not responding" status.
When i check logs on the Nokia (dtps.elg) it says "dtlps object not defined,
policy server going down".

Here's additional informations :

I'm using SecurePlatform (FW1-NG-FP2) and get the following when I
create a site at my SecureClient laptop!

*       I create the Site and connect.
*       I get a username/password prompt and I enter my credentials
*       I receive (and accept) the certificate from the Firewall
*       I get confirmation of correct authentication
*       I get the Site Information
*       I get a message if I would like to download a policy from the
policy  server and I select to do so!
*       I see that SecureClient is trying to exchange Keys with the
firewall,       but after a while, I get a messages that the Client
failed to       communicate with the Policy Server at site XYZ.

I have tried UDP encapsulation and IKE over TCP but both do not resolve
the problem :(

In the Firewall logs I see the following entries:

*       Action  Service Source          Destination
*       ACCEPT  FW1_topo        SecureClient    Firewall
*       ACCEPT  IKE             SecureClient    Firewall
*       login                           SecureClient    Firewall
(reason: User           Authenticated by Firewall. Sending SSL Encrypted
Topology, using IKE     authentication.
Any idea ? thanks a lot

Cet email et tout fichier attache est confidentiel.
Ils ne peuvent etre utilises que par la personne ou l'organisation
a laquelle ils sont destines. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur
veuillez en avertir votre administrateur systeme.

the system manager.

CMG France