[FW-1] auth problem

Title: auth problem

Hi guys,
first of all thanx for your support, now I have a very strange problem.
The situation is the follow; our customers use dialup service ( RAS ) to
connect to our sap system; they logon on ras.
Next they do user authentication on firewall-1, via web interface,
giving username and password, finally selecting Standard Sign On.
All seems to work properly. After a period on some system is possible
working on others became impossible.
It likes that my authentication session expires.
FYI all systems are on the same subnet.

Some help ?

Cheers,

A.
Andrea Iacopini - Networking Solutions
[email protected] - Mobile + 39 335 123.44.93

REALTECH Italia S.p.A. - Technology drives e-Business
Via Paolo di Dono, 73 - 00142 Roma, Italy
Tel. +39 06 51.95.981, Fax. +39 06 51.96.36.74
"The two most important things are: if you don't need it, turn it off;
if you do need it, patch it."
L. Spitzner