[FW-1] Nokia and NG FP2 [Log-crit] errors

All,

            I have a problem with a pair of Nokia IP650 ipso 3.5 fcs7 running NG fp2. In the nokia logs I get the following error messages.

[LOG_CRIT] kernel: FW-1: hmem_extend: hash memory extended by 1572864 bytes in 1 pool

[LOG_CRIT] kernel: h_slink: table is full

[LOG_CRIT] kernel: fwconn_chain_get_something: fwconn_chain_get_type failed

[LOG_CRIT] kernel: vpnconn_get_entry_type: fwconn_chain_get_type failed

[LOG_CRIT] kernel: FW-1: fw_conn_inspect: fwconn_chain_lookup failed

These messages appear for a couple of minutes then FW-1 deamon stops responding and/or the Nokia reboots. Any insight as to what could cause this and/or how to fix it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason Jernigan

Primus

Make a PrimusTalk PC to Phone call today!

Go to http://www.iprimus.net to learn more.