[FW-1] 4.1 mgmt console on NT and 4.1sp2 module on w2k

Hi,
Are there any issues with using a 4.1 sp2 mgmt console running on NT4 with a 4.1 module and sp6 build running on Windows 2000?
I can't seem to get my policy to install on the fw module. I thought I saw a link here once to some details on this.
Many thanks for any tips!