Re: [FW-1] Linksys & VPN-1

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] Linksys & VPN-1
  • From: Michael Knight <[email protected]>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 08:42:12 -0400
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

I have had several users behind a Linksys Router that have had this issue.
The fix has always been to use IKE encryption and to enable the two Advanced Options:
1) Force UDP encapsulation
2) Support IKE over TCP
If this doesn't work immediately, there are some changes that you have to make to your firewall.
These changes are available on phoneboy.com
Regards.
Michael