Email: [email protected]

[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Nelson
Yip
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 7:11 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] NG FP2 Static NAT with Windows 2000 SP3 server

Hello

I am having a big problem with NG FP2.  The problem is static nat isn't working under NG FP2 in W2k.  I followed solution id 699 from the secure knowledge website and it didn't correct the problem.  Also I upgraded to sp3 which I thought it would correct the problem but it didn't.  The funny thing is, NAT works and Static NAT doesn't.

Anybody have any solutions on fixing this matter.

Many thanks,

Nelson