http://www.linksys.com/support/default.asp

[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Stephan
Dubeau
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 10:00 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Linksys & VPN-1

HI all

I got a user trying to access the office from is home. He's behind a Linksys
router, the router gets is valid IP from is cable modem(ISP). The user
computers behind the Linksys use 192.x.x.x address from the device DHCP.

The home user also use SecureRemote to connect to the office FW-1/VPN-1
Firewall 4.1 SP5. The authentification process goes find, I look at the log,
the user is log into FW...OK. User then try to browes thru different share
on the internal network, try to start VNC to connect to is office computer,
but nothing work, no respond from the office internal network.

The internal network base address is 10.1.x.x.

Is there something I have to do on the FW-1 to give access to this user to
our office internal ressource or does he need to configure something on is
Linksys?

Thanks
Stephan Dubeau