[FW-1] Can MEP work fine with Office Mode

Hi, all,

I use two NG FP2 as VPN gateway, and in MEP Load Sharing mode, use SecureClient as remote VPN client.

The problem are:
When I use NAT mode, all is fine.
But when I use Office Mode, I can't connect to the internal server,and sometimes PC crash.

Does anyone know the reason?
And can can MEP work fine with Office Mode?

Thanks

Tao Lu
ÍæÖ©ÖëÏÀÓÎÏ·,ÈÕÈÕËÍ´ó½±,ÿÌìÍ·½±°®Á¢ÐÅT68ÊÖ»ú
http://sms.21cn.com/game_a04.jsp
ÊÖ»úºÅÂëÕ¼²·ÄãµÄ²ÆÔË,Ãâ·ÑÊÔÓÃ
http://sms.21cn.com/game_mc001.jsp
http://211.147.1.182/21CN/modules/pic/