[FW-1] FW: Strange error in Nokia logs

Hi All,

            I have a strange error on one of my nokia firewalls. The error is

 [Log-CRIT] kernel: FW-1: fwconn_pending_intercept: ld_set_wto (conn_nsons)  failed

This message seems to repeat its self about 70 times an hour. I am running Ipso 3.5-fcs7 with NG fp2 on a Nokia IP650. If anyone has any ideas as to what this may refer to and/or the cause please let me know.

Thanks,

Jason Jernigan

Make a PrimusTalk PC to Phone call today!

Go to http://www.iprimus.net to learn more.