From: Doak, Michael [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 4:08 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Secure Client Service

Hello,

Can someone tell me how to stop the SecureRemote/Client NG FP2 VPN client
from starting automatically?  I would like my users to start it manually
after initiating a connection to the Internet.  I have went to the
SR_Service.exe Service Configuration applet and set the start up type to
manual but when I restarted, the service started automatically anyway.

Thanks for any information,

Mike