From: Lars Troen [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 8:12 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] too many internal hosts--please help

liu,
You can use 'fw lichosts' to see the ip's the firewall has counted. Be
patient, this command is rather slow. You can get a similar output (fast)
with 'fw tab -t host_table', but with hexadecimal ip addresses. If you're
running dhcp your scope might need to be tighter. You can erase the files
database/fwd.h* and bounce the firewall service to reset the counter.

Lars