-----Mensaje original-----
De: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1
[mailto:[email protected]]En nombre de liu
Enviado el: Thursday, August 22, 2002 3:40 AM
Para: [email protected]
Asunto: [FW-1] too many internal hosts--please help

Hi everyone

I found "too many internal hosts (314)" in my fw's(Nokia Firewall-1) log
messages and a lot of them(ip) cannot even be pinged.

I used "netstat -nr"  and find the number of internal host is under the
licence permitted.

Here is my network constructure.

    router

----------   3->210.232.3.2/29 (DMZ)

----------   4->210.232.3.65/26(Internal Host but own ip that can be
routed)

----------   5->192.168.3.1/24 (For GUI Client)

I put the licence on the interface 3(210.232.3.2) and install my fw
module on the interface 4(210.232.3.65).

The hostname is "fw" with ip address the same as interface 3.

Should I neglect the message for my firewall works well and I obey the
licence.If it is important ,can anyone tell me how to solve it?

Thanks in advance.