Re: [FW-1] Checkpoint NG for Win2K IP forward Question

It isn't the NIC...it is windows itself which doesn't allow ip forwarding.
I heard try changing it back to 0 and 1 and it should work.

keep posted of what the tech say.
also you don't need any local.arp or adding routes to the table cause NG can do
all that for you.

Nelson