Re: [FW-1] NG and Check Point 2000

Title: NG and Check Point 2000
The option for backwards compatibility is there during the install -- although I have not tried it myself.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 4:21 PM
Subject: [FW-1] NG and Check Point 2000

Hi there,
I was wondering if it is possible to use the management client component of
Check Point NG to manage a Server/Gateway Check Point 2000.
And if it is not possible, is it possible to install Check Point 2000 GUI
management client on a Window 2000 machine

Marlon Rodríguez
MCSE,  MCP+i
Awana Clubs International
Database Administrator