[FW-1] Macintosh VPN-1 Client...Anyone?

Anybody in this group have experience with the Macintosh SecuRemote Client
(VPN-1 Client)?

I've got v1.0b10 (on MacOS 9), which I've been able to successfully get to
work with
FW-1/VPN-1 v4.1. (successful meaning that I can make a connection and
transfer packets over the link) What I'd like to be able to do is configure
it so that remote users obtain a DHCP supplied IP address and DNS info from
the internal network behind the firewall. So far I haven't been able to do
this and the documentation isn't overly in depth.

In the IKE Configuration-->Advanced Configuration window there is a section
titled Virtual IP Address Configuration. There are 3 options here:
-Static Virtual IP Address Configuration
-Local Dynamic Virtual IP Address Configuration
-Remote Dynamic Virtual IP Address Configuration

The documentation doesn't explain what each of these settings does exactly.
Besides, only the first option is even available, the other two are greyed
out.

 Am I just overlooking something here or is this not possible?

Also, I'm not sure if encryption is working properly. When I ping a machine
on the internal network from the mac running VPN-1 client, the FW-1 log
looks like this:

ACTION    SOURCE           DEST
decrypt       63.99.99.105      192.168.100.53
accept        192.168.100.53   63.99.99.105

It looks like the packet is being encrypted to the internal net, but on the
return trip it is not.

Thanks

Chris McFarling