Re: [FW-1] StoneBeat FullCluster 3.0 SP1 and OPSEC certification

Hi Frank,

I think I'm in the same problem that you are.

We already have FP2 with SBFC 3.0 with a lot of problems. Stonesoft is giving
us no response and also checkpoint.

Iwill apreciate if you can send me the problems that you are having and maybe
we can help us each other.

Thanks
Rodrigo