[FW-1] FW: Error ['12] while handling object

Title: FW: Error ['12] while handling object

Anybody have experience this problem before.
I'm using NG FP2, i have 2 FWs in a cluster using Rainwall.When i tried to add a user and a group to my Remote Access through the VPN Manager i get this error

Internal Error ['12]  while handling object RemoteAccess.
Error in field <participant_users_groups> at object <RemoteAccess>.
Please contact technical support.

Im using NAT Pool with my SecuRemote. I've created 2 range of NAT pool(on the same subnet) and group them in a group. Each of the FW is reffering to this group for the IP Pools.

U guys have any idea!