[FW-1] Remote management of firewall

Title: RE: [FW-1] Trouble installing policy, NG-FP2/IPSO

Hi all,

In regard to check point what is the correct way to enable remote management of firewall. What I tried is through the VPN tunnel. But in this case the problem is when the policies are installed the vpn connection is dropped for a while and hence the gui client hangs due to lack in response. I also tried remote management using external IP (public IP). The customer wants to manage the boxes placed overseas from specific servers in main office. The firewall performs a Nat over the servers(hide) . I tried putting this external Ip of the firewall(main office) to reach the remote firewalls(the firewall which needs to be managed) in the policies for fw1_mgt service. This doesn’t seem to work. Could anyone of you please provide me with the correct way to handle this?

Thanks and regards

Sidharth