From: Stephan Dubeau [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: August 9, 2002 9:19 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] SAD question

The reason I want this device in the DMZ is to be protected by the
FW-1(logic), but I need this REAL IP to connect to my business partner Cisco
PIX.

My business partner dont want to make a firewall to firewall connection,
they want me to use Cisco VNP Dialer to connect to the PIX, so I need a
one-to-one static mapping for my host IP address and the appropriate ports.
My  business partner dont have a Cisco concentrator.

Any other suggestion are welcom, I'm lost here!!!

Thanks
Best regards
Stephan Dubeau
Draftsman & IT Manager