Re: [FW-1] High Availability with different MAC's

Hi there,
Have a look at RADware's website.
I believe you'd find that the Fireproof answers your requirements...

Regards,

Amir Antonir
Systems Architect - Security Services
Telstra Enterprise Services
Tel: (02) 9882 5889
Mob: 0409 501 605
e-mail: [email protected]

                    "RUSSELL T. LEWIS" <RUSSELL_T.
                    [email protected]>                To:     [email protected]
                    Sent by: Mailing list for discussion        cc:
                    of Firewall-1                               Subject:     Re: [FW-1] High Availability with different MAC's
                    <[email protected]
                    point.com>

                    09-08-2002 05:04
                    Please respond to Mailing list for
                    discussion of Firewall-1

AFIK she is correct.
We accidentially shipped a gadget that had the same MAC and SN as another
gadget, and when they were put on the same network, all hell broke loose.
(Ww had a manual overide on the mac/sn# in case there was an issue and we
had to
re print a lable or whatnot, and someone messed up).
I'm lost as to how you have 2 NIC's with the same MAC.
how did you even change your MAC????

-Russell

"Zeltser, Roman" <[email protected]> on 08/08/2002 01:45:20 PM

Please respond to Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1
      <[email protected]>