Re: [FW-1] HTTP security server woes... RESOLVED!

Hi Igor,
        It's a patch that fixes the file descriptor issue.  It seems to
have resolved all of my other issues as well, so they most likely all
stemmed from that root cause.  There's no real name for it besides the
"patch for fwssd that fixes the file descriptor problem". =)  Oh, and
for those who have asked, there is a separate patch that fixes the
attachment handling in Outlook Web Access.  I've seen questions on here
about this before.  Call Check Point and ask for it (as long as you have
shelled out the $$$$ for support) and they'll send it to you.  It's not
that it "just doesn't work", it's that you actually "just have to ask
for the fix".

Thanks,
Abe

--