Re: [FW-1] Lost routes on my IP440

Could you browse to them?  Maybe you elected to block icmp from those servers?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2002 10:06 AM
Subject: [FW-1] Lost routes on my IP440

My Firewall default gateway to the Internet is my (HSRP IP address: 64.253.194.129). I have 6 web servers outside the firewall that have public IP?s from that same segment. From my internal network we were always able to ping the following IP?s:  64.253.194.160, 161,162,163,164,165. From the outside our customers can hit these IP address but now from our internal network we cannot ping the public IP's. I had to add static host address to allow our folks internally to ping those IP's. I didn't have to do that in the past. It is as if I lost my routes on the firewall. Please advice because I was always been able to ping from both external & internal. The firewall's default gateway is allowing our internal folks to the Internet so why can't it ping the 6 IP's now? Has anyone seen this before?

Cheers

Kant Narcisse

Tracfone Wireless Inc.

CCSA, CCSE, CCNA, CCNP