Re: [FW-1] FW-1 SmallOffice Q's

We did the Secure Platform install.  I saw no "traditional" or "web edition"
selections.

If anyone knows how to (I guess by usnig the command line at the firewall) add
more rules about which TCP or UDP ports to allow traffic, with the options from
internet, to internet, or to DMZ, please let me know
Thanks,
-Russell Lewis

Jose Garcia <[email protected]> on 08/07/2002 11:41:15 AM

Please respond to Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1
      <[email protected]>