[FW-1] SMTP MDQ problem

Hello,

we have installed Trend Micro Interscan VirusWall 3.52 and integrated it
with Check Point NG FP2. The fact is that when we change the service to
a compound of SMTP Resource, everything works fine in couple of hours.
The messages ara scanned by the antivirus and delivery to the mail
server, but suddenly the Firewall-1 server stops fowarding the messages
to CVP server and the $FWDIR\spool starts to retrieve all the messages
that arrive.
The most strange is that if we change the rule and remove the SMTP
Resource, and include only the SMTP service, all the messages in the
queue are delivered succesfully.

Does anyone knows if this a bug of SMTP Security server or a
misconfiguration???

Thanks

Fabricio Simão
Engenharia de Segurança Digital