[FW-1] IP110 Hangs

Title: RE: [FW-1] NG FP2 with Stonebeat full cluster 3

Hi All,

I have an IP 110 .The nokia box used to simply hang every 1.5 month and I had to reboot the firewall. After rebooting, it will detect that it has exceeded the 50 licenses, around 57-60 licenses. Recently, it hangs after every week and I need to reboot the firewall. Can anyone suggest what may be going wrong in the box?

Thanks.