[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
Zeltser, Roman
Sent: 05 August 2002 18:51
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] NG Documentation question

Lannon, I have tried to build the index of links that would help to cope
with our every-day technical problems, research, etc. (see below).

However, if you have the Check Point ID you can access the Check Point
Secureknowledge Database
here: http://support.checkpoint.com/login.html. At least if the issue
was
resolved there is a chance that the solution is published (no guarantee,
of
course). The rest of the issues could be found at phoneboy web site and
within the FW-1 list Archive or others:
http://www.rtek2000.com/Tech/InternetSecureLinks.html#lists
If the idea of additional hosting will appeal to this maillist I would
not
mind to volunteer and to provide the disk space (~75-100MB) as well as I
can
take care about interface, database, search engine, etc.

http://www.rtek2000.com/Tech/InternetSecureLinks.html

and for Linux/UNIX links:
http://www.rtek2000.com/ouruseful.html#unix
Roman Zeltser,