Re: [FW-1] Checkpoint on Linux

Good news, or so I hope.
Turns out that eventhough our reseller contactred checkpoint to besure they gave
me the latest build, we learned yesterday through a conference call to
checkpoint that there is a newer build which solves the issue.
I should have a copy in my hands any minute and I hope all goes well.

-Russell

"O'Brien, James" <[email protected]> on 07/31/2002 05:47:48 PM

Please respond to Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1
      <[email protected]>