From: Jean-Baptiste Roger [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 12:08 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Encryption/Decryption Failure

Tkanks for all your post but I have verrified and it's not a problem of "encryption domain settings".

And for Russell Washington it's write : "Pings (ICMP or TCP) from PC2 to PC1 result in RDP packets coming from FW2 in your diagram??? " and after some RDP packets the telnet initialisation is drop with the message : encryption failure : Encryption/Decrytion failure.

But it do that only from fw2 to fw1.

any idear ????????

best regards

John rogeer