[FW-1] Routing issue

I have FW4.1 on NT with 3 nics  one nic public address,
two nics internal private address, 2nd nic 192.168.1. 255.255.255.0 and
the 3rd nic 192.168.100.1 255.255.255.0
on the 3rd nic I have a web server behind it using Static nat with an
address of 192.168.100.2  255.255.255.0 I added a local.arp and a route in
the routing table no problem. Now I want to introduce a second machine
behind this nic using 192.168.100.3  255.255.255.0  which I am going to
again use Static nat to hide.
The problem I am having is I cannot ping this box from the firewall or can
i ping the firewall from this box yet I can ping the other machine
192.168.100.2 from both machines. If I restart the firewall I can ping it
from the new machine just before the checkpoint services start then I am
blocked again.
Is this a routing problem or is this a checkpoint configuration problem.